PE resin is polymerized by monomer ethylene. Due to different polymerization conditions such as pressure and temperature during polymerization, resins of different densities can be obtained. Therefore, there are high-density polyethylene, medium-density polyethylene and low-density polyethylene. The point of ethylene. When processing different types of HDPE plastic tubes, according to their different application conditions, different resin grades are used, and the requirements for extruders and molds are also different.
HDPE plastic tubes are classfied into five grades: PE32, PE40, PE63, PE80, PE100. PE80 and PE100 are used in the production of the gas pipes and water supply pipes. China doesn't has specific classification for this kind of pipe, which brings difficulties for the domestic factirues when choosing materials in the pipes production. So the GB/T13663-2000 standard has been refined for PE80 and PE100 water supply pipe giving different pressure strengths according to their grades, and the tensile strength performance is deleted.
1. The smooth inner wall of HDPE plastic tubes make it have a strong conveying capacity and reduce the pressure loss and energy consumption when transmitting water.
2. Compared with concrete pipes, galvanized pipes and steel pipes, HDPE plastic tubes are light in weight, and easy tp install which can save labor cost.
3. A variety of new construction methods: HDPE plastic tubes pipelines have a variety of construction technologies. In addition to traditional excavation methods, a variety of new non-excavation technologies such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, and liner can also be used. , Split pipe and other methods for construction.
1. It is recommended to take sheltering measures for outdoor laying in the open air and places exposed to sunlight.
2. DN鈮?10 can be installed in a serpentine shape in summer, DN鈮?10 has strong ability of soil resistance and stress resistance, so pipe length doesn't need to be reserved.
3. The electrofusion connection methods should be adopted when the operating spaces are small.
4. When connecting hot-melt sockets, the heating temperature should not be too high or too long; the pipe fittings or pipe joints should be clean when inserting, otherwise it will cause the socket to break off and leak water
HDPE Pipe manufacturers
10 Blog posts