porous ceramic filter For Casting products can effectively remove various impurities in molten aluminum. Sealing ceramic fiber gaskets are attached around the filter plate to help seal the filter plate in the filter box and ensure that there is no molten aluminum on the side.
Here we introduce the use of porous ceramic filter For Casting Product
1. Check and clean the debris on the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clean and undamaged;
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and then press the sealing gasket on the filter plate to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating.
3. Preheat the filter box and filter plate uniformly to make it close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 460℃. The expanded cotton cloth is automatically sealed by thermal expansion. The filter plate is not easy to float and is preheated to remove adsorbed water. Parts are more conducive to help open the opening of the initial filter, prevent thermal expansion and contraction, and bring some plugs to the filter plate. The preheating can be heated by electricity or gas, and the normal heating is 15-30 minutes;
4. Pay attention to the changes of the aluminum hydraulic head during casting, and maintain the normal required aluminum liquid flow. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the molten aluminum starts to pass,
The indenter will drop below 75-100mm, and then the indenter will slowly increase;
5. In the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the water tank should be filled with molten aluminum to avoid interference from molten aluminum.
6. After filtering is completed, please remove the filter plate and clean the filter box in time.
porous ceramic filter Tap Out Cone
In China, porous ceramic filter Refractory Tap Out Cone is called Refractory Cone, porous ceramic filter Tap Out Cone,Adtech Tap Out Cone.
Adtech products have these characteristics:
porous ceramic filter Tap Out Cone is used in the reverberatory furnace in aluminum melting
It is a soft vacuum-formed ceramic fiber part
It is used to cover plug tap hole plugs used in furnaces for melting Aluminum, magnesium zinc alloys
AdTech tap-out cone is made of aluminum silicate fiber with vacuum filtering shape process rather than traditional handmade.
Good insulating properties
Superior feeding efficiency
High strength / weight ratio
Good thermal shock resistance
Low thermal conductivity
Low thermal mass
Maintains strength throughout the application
Textured exterior surface minimizes tearing during insertion
Doesn't burn, smoke, or degrade
Custom densities/hardness/sizes are available on request