Our steps below will come in handy if you need to clear old deposits in Quickbooks Delete Payment From Deposit desktop.
Steps to Delete Duplicate Payments in QuickBooks
- Duplicate payments can happen in QuickBooks if you enter a payment twice by accident. You may quickly eliminate duplicate payments in QuickBooks by following the steps below.
- To open a company file, launch QuickBooks and then choose the company file.
- When your company file is open, go to the Banking menu and select Make a Deposit from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Edit after selecting the line where you wish to delete duplicate payments in QuickBooks.
- After you've selected Edit, go to the drop-down menu and pick Delete Line.
- To make the changes permanent, click Save.
- Then go to the List menu and select Chart of Accounts.
- To open the bank account register, double-click the undeposited funds.
- Click the duplicate payment you want to erase and then select Delete Payment from the Edit menu.
Steps to Delete Deposited Payment in QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks and, from the dashboard, go to the Banking page and click the Record Deposits icon.
- When the Payments to Deposit box appears, go to the Make Deposits View section and click Cancel.
- Click on the specific deposit to delete payments in QuickBooks. If you can't find it, go back to the previous page and check for it.
- Select Delete Deposit from the Edit menu.
- OK confirms the action outlined in the warning message.
- You may simply undo a payment in QuickBooks by following these instructions.